Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development
Canada stands in solidarity with the people of Ukraine in their fight for a free and democratic Ukraine.
I Want To...
Authenticate a Document
How to have Canadian documents authenticated so that they will be accepted for use abroad.
Study in Canada
The road to academic success that will last a lifetime.
Export and Expand My Business Abroad
Get information on international markets, trade events and expert assistance.
Invest or Expand my Business in Canada
See what makes Canada a great investment destination.
Find a Job in International Development
Your gateway to international development work opportunities and learning experiences.
Get Involved in Development
Key links and resources to help you get involved.
I Am Looking For...
A Canadian Embassy / Consulate Abroad
Canada has more than 260 offices in about 150 countries around the world.
Information on Sanctions
Information about the imposition of economic sanctions against foreign States and non-State actors.
Information on Export and Import Controls
Learn about controlled products and how to obtain the necessary permits.
A Trade Agreement
Access Canada's trade agreements.
Funding for International Development Projects
Possible sources of funding for international development projects.
Information about an International Development Project
Profiles of projects supported by Canada including descriptions and results.
- Baird Meets with Foreign Minister of Moldova
- Minister Fast Highlights Benefits to Ontario of Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement
- Canada to Host High-Level Summit on Maternal, Newborn and Child Health
- Minister Yelich Visits Canadian International School of Beijing
- Minister Aglukkaq Delivers Keynote Address at Northern Lights Conference
- Canada’s Ambassador for Religious Freedom Meets with His Holiness the Dalai Lama
- Date Modified: