Learn about funding opportunities for academics and graduate students to contribute to Canada’s international security policy.
Find out how the Government of Canada helps organizations prevent and respond to threats of transnational crime in the Americas.
Learn how you can gain direct experience in research focused on Canadian foreign policy.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Act
- Foreign Missions and International Organizations Act
- Order Establishing a List of Foreign State Supporters of Terrorism
- Departmental Performance Report – 2014-15
- Report on Plans and Priorities – 2016-17
- Formative Evaluation of the Anti-crime Capacity Building Program
- Date Modified: