How to submit a proposal
- Your organization must be registered in the portal before you may submit a proposal.
- Global Affairs Canada will not accept any documents sent by email, mail or fax.
- Global Affairs Canada will not accept proposals saved as drafts in Partners@International.
- Be sure to thoroughly review all call requirements and upload documents well in advance of the call closing date to avoid missing the deadline for submission.
- The portal will not allow proposals to be submitted to a call after the closing time and date of the call.
- Do not use the “back” button in your web browser. To go back to previous windows of the registration form, click on “Cancel”.
Submitting your proposal
To successfully submit your application package through Partners@International, follow the instructions in the order presented below.
- Login to the portal.
- From the left-hand menu, click on “Access Proposals”.
- Click on “New” and a list of available Call for Proposals and the choice for Unsolicited Proposals will appear.
- Click on the funding mechanism through which you wish to apply.
- Answer the eligibility questionnaire, if one has been set up for the funding mechanism through which you wish to apply.
- On the Proposal Identification screen, enter the title of your proposed initiative.
- Click on “Save” and the Proposal Summary page will appear.
- From the left-hand menu, click on “Countries” and the Proposal Countries page will appear.
- Click on “Add” and from the drop-down list, click on the country your initiative will target and then click “Save”.
Note: If your initiative is targeting more than one country, repeat step 8 to individually add every relevant country.
- From the left-hand menu, click on “Proposal Documents” and the Proposal documents page will appear.
- Click on “Add” and from the drop-down list, click on the document type, upload the required document, fill out the fields and then click “Save”.
Note: You will need to repeat step 10 to individually add all required documents.
- From the left-hand menu, click on “Submit”.
Note: Your proposal will be deemed to have been submitted only if:
- you press the "Submit" button on the left-hand side menu bar, confirm your agreement and click "Yes" on the final screen to send your proposal; and
- you receive an email acknowledging receipt of your proposal.
- Date Modified: