Ongoing and past crises abroad
The Government of Canada acts quickly and appropriately when it receives requests for assistance from countries facing disasters, conflicts, or acute food insecurity.
Canada's response is the result of close cooperation among Global Affairs Canada humanitarian officers, Canadian representatives in the field, representatives of other government departments, and international and Canadian humanitarian partners.
- Canada and the Venezuela crisis
- Canada and the crisis in Myanmar’s Rakhine State
- Canada's Middle East engagement strategy
- Situation in Ukraine
- Hurricane Matthew in the Caribbean
- Earthquake in Ecuador
- Conflict in Syria
- Earthquakes in Nepal
- Typhoon Haiyan in Philippines
- The Humanitarian Response Network of Canada (HRN)
- Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- United Nations World Food Programme
- Date Modified: