Partners@International Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a fee to register in Partners@International?
- Who should register?
- When should I register my organization?
- How do I register?
- How long does it take before I get a username and password?
- I’m interested in applying on a particular call, but I cannot see it in the list of available funding mechanisms. Why is that?
- The employee who registered our organization on the portal has left and forgot to give us our username and password. How can we access our account?
- Our organization submitted its proposal through the portal. After review, we found some minor errors and omissions in the validated form. Can we correct the form and resubmit it?
- Who may I contact if my question is not listed here?
Is there a fee to register in Partners@International?
Who should register?
All organizations interested in submitting an application for funding either through a call for preliminary proposals or an unsolicited proposal must first register in Partners@International.
When should I register my organization?
You can register your organization at any given time. However, you may wish to register sooner than later. It may take several days before you receive a password to log in to the portal, and you need this access in order to submit your application package.
How do I register?
Please start by reviewing the How to register your organization and the Registration information checklist requirements pages. Ensure you have all of these documents and pieces of information gathered before you begin, as the system will not allow you to save a partial registration.
When ready, access the Partners@International portal and click on the “Register Your Organization” button on the left-hand menu. Complete the forms as they appear.
How long does it take before I get a username and password?
It may take several days in order for the registration request to be verified. A username and temporary password will be sent via e-mail to the person who registered the organization. The organization will be prompted to change this temporary password upon their first login. The temporary password must be changed in order to access your account.
I’m interested in applying on a particular call, but I cannot see it in the list of available funding mechanisms. Why is that?
Some calls for proposals are only open to Canadian organizations. If your organization is a non-Canadian organization, only the calls open to organizations based outside Canada will appear on your list of available calls.
The employee who registered our organization on the portal has left and forgot to give us our username and password. How can we access our account?
In such instances, please send an email to email@example.com.
Our organization submitted its proposal through the portal. After review, we found some minor errors and omissions in the validated form. Can we correct the form and resubmit it?
If you are submitting an unsolicited proposal, it is not possible to change it after it has been submitted. However, you may withdraw your proposal. To do so, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating you wish to withdraw your proposal. You will see the status changed to “Not Approved”. After that, you can submit a new (corrected) unsolicited proposal.
If you have submitted an application for funding through a call, you may send an email to email@example.com requesting that your proposal be returned. This will change the status of your proposal to “Draft” and allow to you upload different documents. Make sure you resubmit your preliminary proposal package before the call closes. Only proposals with the status of “Submitted” at the time of the call’s close will be considered for funding through that call. It is never possible to change a proposal submitted to a call after the call closes.
Who may I contact if my question is not listed here?
- If your question relates to a particular call for proposals, please send an email to the contact point listed on the call page.
- If you are having technical difficulties with the portal (such as account registration or username and password resets), send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any other inquiries, please visit the Global Affairs Canada Contact us page.
- Date Modified: